Charter Dispatcher (m/f/d)
National and International Freight Traffic
You are responsible for the purchase and sale of part and full loads as well as the scheduling of these transports. The continuous expansion of your transport company network and the close cooperation with our sales team characterize your day-to-day business. You will have responsibility for own fleet and for partners’ fleet.
As a competent contact for customers and transport partners, you will find the right solution for every request and never lose sight of economic aspects. You always keep an eye on your core processes and are characterized by a strong hands-on mentality.
– Completed vocational training as a forwarding agent
– Several years of professional experience in the field of charter traffic / freight brokers and very good knowledge of the market
– Experience in national and international refrigerated transport is an advantage
– You have excellent contacts to transport companies and to the industry decision makers
– Confident use of MS Office
– Very good knowledge of German and English is required
– Further foreign language skills are desirable
Send your application to:
Mr. Michelangelo Ballacchino
Breidenbachstraße 56, 51373, Leverkusen, Deutschland
Phone: +49 (0) 176 3468 7779
We look forward to reading your resume!